Servlet was founded in 1997 to develop and market inter-networking products and services created using Java. Servlet's core offerings are used to connect business networks to the Internet and to other business networks. Servlet has assembled an experienced team to ensure success.
Servlet owns and operates several web properties, a nation-wide business focused Internet Service Provider, a software development laboratory, and a modest Internet Security division. In early 1999, Servlet acquired a regional e-mail service and web hosting company.
Currently, Servlet's main focus is providing small to medium businesses with an easy, secure, and reliable means to maintain a top-tier web presence. Our focus on performance and reliability, together with our commitment to customer service has ensured steady growth, and Servlet now provides one of the best-performing and most reliable hosting services available. We haven't forgotten what's important either, and are as focused as ever on providing the highest levels of customer service and support.
Sevlet facilities at a glance
- Local to Yellow Springs and Dayton, Ohio
- 24/7 network monitoring and maintenance
- Security camera surveillance at all data center locations
- Onsite access limited to data center technicians
- Fire detection/suppression and redundant electric systems
- Advanced Heating, Ventilating, and Air Conditioning (HVAC) systems
- Our unmarked facilities maintain low profiles for added security